Creating Shareholder Value
We create shareholder value for our clients by providing a platform for efficient communication to targeted investors.
"Investor Relations is not an event, it's a process."Liolios
We leverage our Wall Street backgrounds and hard-earned expertise to provide clients with a wide range of comprehensive services: Capital Markets Consulting, Corporate Communications, and Investor Outreach & Analytics.
More than Investor Relations – Capital Markets Consulting.
In today’s marketplace, companies are increasingly competing for investors’ capital and mindshare, and we believe the term “Capital Markets Consulting” better describes our services.
Liolios executives provide a gateway between our clients and the investment community, built upon comprehensive services beyond traditional investor relations, including strategic advisory, IPO positioning, perception studies and transaction communications.
We provide comprehensive advisory services beyond traditional investor relations:
- Positioning and investment thesis collaboration
- Investor presentation and other collateral material development
- Syndicate advisory
- Investor and sell-side analyst targeting
- Road show preparation and communications infrastructure planning
- Corporate positioning
- Perception studies
- M&A and transaction positioning
- Capital formation advisory (i.e. secondarys and follow-ons)
- Shareholder activism communication strategies
How Effectively Do You Communicate Your Story?
A well-told story is the lifeblood to a company’s institutional following. We understand the minds of investors and analysts, and will communicate the key metrics that most effectively articulate your story. Our team produces well-conceived and effective collateral materials to deliver your compelling IR story.
Our team produces well-conceived and effective collateral materials to deliver your compelling IR story.
- Investor presentation
- Corporate fact sheet
- Financial and operational press releases
- Pre-earnings call surveys
- Earnings call scripts
- Post-earnings call commentary
- Investor feedback
- IR website content & messaging
- Consensus estimate management
Investor Relations is Not an Event – It’s a Process.
In today’s marketplace, companies are increasingly competing for investors’ capital and mindshare. That’s why it’s important to have a partner consistently communicating your story to key influencers on Wall Street. This belief reflects our corporate mantra: Subtle Pressure, Relentlessly Applied. Liolios elevates your company profile by providing a gateway to the investment community.
This is achieved through:
- Longstanding buy- and sell-side relationships
- Investment community marketing (i.e. road shows, teleconference introductions and financial conferences)
- Sell-side outreach
Investor Relations is Intangible – We Hold Ourselves Accountable.
We demonstrate tangible results through our proprietary Waypoint Reporting. These reports provide insight into the reach of your investor relations program, measuring its effectiveness against your goals and objectives.
Waypoint quarterly reports include:
- Program activity and highlights
- Key quantitative insights
- Shareholder activity and analysis
- Investor marketing feedback and perceptions
- Sell-side analyst estimates and commentary
- Tracking potential sell-side analysts
- Financial conference outlook
- Six-month IR activity plan
- Measurement of predefined IR goals
"Our extensive experience advising more than 200 companies on various capital markets issues uniquely positions us to help our clients see around corners. "