Sean joined Liolios 2016 after a 30-year career on Wall Street at such firms as Oppenheimer & Co, Needham & Co., and Gerard Klauer Mattison (BMO Capital Markets). As a sell-side equity analyst, he followed dozens of consumer companies in industries such as toys, video games, consumer electronics, sporting goods, juvenile products and specialty retailing. His research was frequently recognized by Institutional Investor, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Starmine, Reuters, Forbes and others. He has been widely quoted in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, and Bloomberg/Business Week, as well as been a frequent guest on CNBC, NPR, NBC, ABC, and CBS. He brings to Liolios’ clients a wealth of experience with IPO’s, follow-on offerings, convertible debt, M&A, asset sales, tender offers and other capital market transactions.
Enjoys writing fiction, singing, collecting recorded music. He was an avid skateboarder from 1976 into the early 2000’s, and is looking forward to renewing the hobby.
Milestones & Tidbits
- Has seen every MLB team play on its home field at least once.
- Proud user of iPod Classic with over 33,000 songs on it.
- Once owned a 1964 ½ Mustang convertible – which wound up in his backyard swimming pool.
- Started going grey at age 16, and the trend continues.
- He and his fabulous wife eloped just 120 days after meeting on a blind date.
BA, English Literature and French, Hofstra University; MBA, Harvard Business School